This is the 64 million dollar question right now in the Bluegrass. Okay, maybe the $250,000 question. But it’s a big one.
How do you know when it’s the right time to put your house on the market? Well, the best way to answer that question is to call your agent.
Mom and I talk with homeowners all the time about prepping their house for market. And, it’s never too early to call us. We can guide you through ALL aspects of preparing for market. We’ll sit with you for an hour or so after touring your home to set a great plan with you. A few topics of conversation during this visit would be:
- What range in selling price is your market showing today?
- What repairs and improvements should you consider to optimize your return?
- How long will it take to complete these items?
- Should we bring in a stager or interior designer to help? For our listed clients, we’ll provide this service to you at our expense.
- What goals do you have regarding your next home and your return on your current property?
- What other questions do you have in mind?
Once we have a chance to meet, you’ll feel a lot better about the direction to take. Call us anytime!
We’re Mother and daughter… helping you make it home!