The daily demands of a medical practitioner have grown dramatically over the last few years. And, many consumers don’t realize the physical, mental and personal sacrifices our medical professionals make every day to pursue their passion for the care of others.
So, when a busy physician, mid-level practitioner and other medical professionals desire to make a property investment, time constraints can be daunting. Who has hours to spare to look at houses? How do you prepare a home for market when your time is so limited already?
I understand when you tell me the new EMR transition is going slowly. I feel your pain when you explain the time it takes to run a pre-auth on a medication that should have been grandfathered. I have over 11 years of sales experience in medicine. AND, I can get you through you real estate transaction based on your personal and professional needs. Here’s a few ways I manage my transactions differently:
- Let me do the leg work. In 15 minutes we can set a plan for your timeline and desires in a new home. I’ll preview them for you, so you don’t have to waste precious spare time on homes that looked good in photos, but not so much up close.
- You want a seamless transaction. I’ll prepare you for all the steps up front and I’ll bundle paperwork so you’re not running back and forth to finalize this or that. And, I’ll come to your office, hospital; I’ll even put on a mask in the cath lab to get your signature, if that’s what it takes.
- Communication is tailored to you. And, we can often complete paperwork electronically. Emails and text messages are a great way to keep you up to date, and are on your time. Who wants the phone to ring in the middle of a procedure?
- I’m on call too. And, my call never ends. We always work around your schedule.
- Confidentiality is top priority. As far as I’m concerned, your chart (file) is for my eyes only. Consider it the real estate version of HIPPA.
I know the life of a medical professional. You deserve a real estate professional who’ll provide the same level of dedication to you, when it matters at HOME.